2006 WSOP – The Super Bowl of Poker Online & Offline
From June 25 to August 10, the 2006 World Series of Poker (WSOP) invades Harrah’s Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. This important poker event likens the Super Bowl season for poker players and fans when the $10,000 No Limit Texas Hold’em Main Event commence on July 28.
2005 WSOP champion Joe Hachem will return to defend his title against the thousands of amateur and professional players who will put their high stakes on the pot. Will Hachem become a back-to-back WSOP champion? Will another amateur win the that WSOP bracelet or will this be the year of the pros?
The WSOP championship will have more than 40 tournaments, including the highly popular $1500 No Limit Texas Hold’em event. It all wraps up with the $10,000 No Limit Texas Hold’em World Championship Event‘s finale on August 10th when we will find out the 2006 WSOP Champion.
2006 WSOP Guide Links:
- 2006 WSOP Tournament Schedule
- Harrah’s Rio All-Suite Hotel
- No Limit Texas Hold’em Poker Tutorial
- WSOP-Related Online Freeroll Tournaments
Top Online Poker Offers:
- Bodog Poker – Weekly $100,000 Guaranteed Prize Pot No Lmit Hold’em
- Paradise Poker – The $1 Million Online Poker Freeroll
- Nine.com Poker – $500,000 Guaranteed Online Tournament
- SIA Poker – $5,000 New Player Freeroll
WSOP Top Stories:
- WSOP Odds: Amateur or Pro, Who Will Win?
- What Country Will Win The 2006 WSOP?
- 2006 WSOP Telecast Schedule on ESPN
- New WSOP Bracelets Glitter Not Only With Gold