- Netlify: front-end hosting
- DigitalOcean: back-end hosting
- GatsbyJS v2
- Emotion for styling
- Node.js 10.10
- I18n: Auto discover & link translations
- Pager: older / newer article
- related articles manual and auto suggestions
- gatsby-plugin-pixel custom analytics using Google Analytics as Backend
- babel-plugin-preval: pre-evaluate color conversions in theme.js
- Offline support
- gatsby-image and gatsby-remark-images for responsive images
- SEO (OpenGraph Tags, Twitter Tags)
- commit message template
- All Contributors by Kent C. Dodds
- integrate programming blog, which should reuse as much as possible
- move all APIs to DigitalOcean (some still on now.sh)
- more cleanup
- move from gatsby-transformer-remark to gatsby-mdx
- change react-helmet to react-head
- improve build script, to fix PR previews
yarn as Node.js package manager instead of
npm and a semantic commit convention based on Angular's.
This way we can auto generate our changelog using conventional-changelog-cli.
If you want, you can use the
yarn setup:git script to link our commit message template in your local git settings (only for this repository), which can serve as a cheat sheet and reminder.
To build the changelog you can run
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!