Enterprise .NET ecommerce platform for B2B and B2C solutions. Virto Commerce is based on .NET 4.6 (soon to be migrated to .net core) with extensive use of MVC, IoC, EF, Azure, Angular JS and many other cutting edge technologies. It can be deployed in Microsoft Cloud (Azure), Amazon Web Services (AWS) and on-premise. It also support Docker deployment and images can be found on docker.io.
Virto Commerce is updated almost daily and new modules can be downloaded using "Modules" blade in admin console.
Virto Commerce repository is where we do development for the platform (you can see other repositories for various components/modules here -
Virto Commerce Repositories) and there are many ways you can participate in the project, for example:
- Submit bugs and feature requests and help us verify as they are checked in
- Review source code changes
- Review the documentation and make pull requests for anything from typos to new content
- Ask a question on Stack Overflow.
- Vote for popular feature requests.
- File a bug in GitHub Issues.
- Tweet us with other feedback.
Cloud Private Demo
Setup your own private Microsoft Cloud environment and evaluate the latest version of Virto Commerce, read more.