We want you to help us write awesome web development tutorials! Community driven open source tutorials. By developers, for developers.
Here's a simple list of questions to help you figure out if you should publish a web development tutorial on cdnjs:
- Do you love web development?
- Do you want to help other people learn web development?
- Did you just learn about something awesome that you think other people would find awesome too?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we want you to write a web development tutorial and publish it on cdnjs! It's super easy!
Simply fork the repository and copy the example tutorial
Each tutorial should have a master
index.md file which will contain the contents of your tutorial. And it should also contain a
tutorial.json file which contains all the meta information about your tutorial.
We want to make a super beautiful and useful tutorial system where anyone can get setup in minutes.
Why host your tutorial on cdnjs?
- cdnjs.com is visited by hundreds of thousands of web developers every month.
- You don't have to worry about setting up an elegant website to display your tutorials.
- Authors get full credit and can remove their work at any time.
- Everything is hosted on GitHub so the community can easily help fix bugs and grammatic mistakes in your tutorials.
- Cdnjs is a completely volunteer driven effort where we pay for bills out of our own pockets. Writing tutorials increases our advertising revenue which means we can better improve the project.