Seriously! Who should care about CaptainDuckDuck?
- A [web] developer who does not like spending hours and days setting up a server, build tools, sending code to server, build it, get an SSL certificate, install it, update nginx over and over again.
- A developer who uses expensive services like Heroku, Microsoft Azure and etc. And is interested in reducing their cost by 4x (Heroku charges 25$/month for their 1gb instance, the same server is 5$ on vultr!!)
- Someone who prefers to write more of
showResults(getUserList())and not much of
$ apt-get install libstdc++6 > /dev/null
- Someone who likes installing MySQL, MongoDB and etc on their server by selecting from a dropdown and clicking on install!
- How much server/docker/linux knowledge is required to set up a CaptainDuckDuck server? Answer: Knowledge of Copy & Paste!! Head over to "Getting Started" for information on what to copy & paste ;-)
For more details and documentation, please visit https://captainduckduck.com/