We wanted a simple server for sending and receiving messages (in real time per WebSocket). For this, not many open source projects existed and most of the existing ones were abandoned. Also, a requirement was that it can be self-hosted. We know there are many free and commercial push services out there.
- send messages via REST-API
- receive messages via WebSocket
- manage users, clients and applications
- Web-UI -> ./ui
- CLI for sending messages -> gotify/cli
- Android-App -> gotify/android
(Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.)
We welcome all kinds of contribution, including bug reports, feature requests, documentation improvements, UI refinements, etc. Check out CONTRIBUTING.md for guidelines.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details