#100DaysOfExam challenge.Join the
Learning is a daily process. No matter what we learn constantly and extend our knowledge about the almost everything. Whether it is checking the news during the day, reading a book or watching some videos or TV. Learning is part of our daily life.
This project is all about learning, more precisely the journey to prepare yourself to pass an exam, no matter the nature of the topic. You commit yourself to this 100-day challenge by focusing on a specific topic, by deep diving into it and by preparing yourself to take an exam at the end of term.
If you've decided to join:
- Check out the Official Site for the #100DaysOfExam movement.
- Read more about the #100DaysOfExam challenge here
- Fork this repo and commit to the Log daily.
- Learn and prepare for an exam for minimum an hour every day for the next 100 days.
- Encourage at least two other people in the challenge on Twitter every day! Pay it forward!
- Change the date in Rules to the day you've started the challenge.
- Delete the examples in the log, or comment them out, and start filling it with your own content.
- Optionally: Create your log file under
logsbased on your name and send a pull request back to this repository.
- Tweet your progress every day using the #100DaysOfExam hashtag.
- Important: Encourage others who are doing the same challenge on Twitter or elsewhere - by giving them props when they are posting updates on their progress, supporting them when things get difficult. Thus we will grow a community that is helpful and effective, which will lead to a higher success rate for each person involved. It's also more likely that you will stick to your own commitment, given that you will get acquainted with a couple people (or more) right away.
- If you find a great, helpful resource that others would benefit from, either add it under
resourcesand submit a Pull Request to merge it into this repository, or tweet at me (see info below)
- If you have any questions or ideas about 100DaysOfExam (or other ideas), feel free to reach out to me on Twitter: @jkirstaetter
- If you like this repository and find it useful, please consider ★ starring it (on top right of the page) - Thanks!