Support and Project status
Senna.js is widely used and well maintained internally at Liferay but does not currently have staffing to support the open source release. As such this project is mostly internal and support is minimal. For certain issues, like build integration we are in an especially bad position to offer support.
To get assistance you can use any of the following forums
We will try our best, but keep in mind that given our support staffing, we may not be able to help.
npm install senna
- Email Example: Enable Single Page Apps using only HTML5 data-attributes;
- Gallery Example: Carousel app with history support and cacheable screens;
- Blog Example: Infinite scrolling pages done right with history support;
Install NodeJS >= v0.12.0, if you don't have it yet.
Install global dependencies:
[sudo] npm install -g gulp
- Install local dependencies:
npm install bower install
- Build the code:
- Test the code:
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -m 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
For detailed changelog, check Releases.
Senna.js was made with love by these people and a bunch of awesome contributors.
|Eduardo Lundgren||Bruno Basto|
BSD License © Liferay, Inc.