npm install senna
- Email Example: Enable Single Page Apps using only HTML5 data-attributes;
- Gallery Example: Carousel app with history support and cacheable screens;
- Blog Example: Infinite scrolling pages done right with history support;
Install NodeJS >= v0.12.0, if you don't have it yet.
Install global dependencies:
[sudo] npm install -g gulp
- Install local dependencies:
npm install bower install
- Build the code:
- Test the code:
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -m 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
For detailed changelog, check Releases.
Senna.js was made with love by these people and a bunch of awesome contributors.
|Eduardo Lundgren||Bruno Basto|
BSD License © Liferay, Inc.