BackHub creates recurring backups of your repositories and metadata with daily snapshots up to 30 days back in time.
Having a backup is essential in case of a disaster. However, most developers don't have one because it's a pain to write the script, set up and document the infrastructure and make sure it runs reliably every day.
With BackHub you don't have to worry about this. Set up reliable backups for your GitHub repositories in minutes and recover anytime in case of a disaster.
- Don't worry about maintaining, executing or documenting your backup script
- Clone from BackHub in case GitHub is temporarily unavailable
- Rollback to a previous state of your repository from a snapshot in case something went wrong
- Restore from your backup in case your repository has been accidentally deleted
Snapshots up to 30 days back in time
BackHub creates daily snapshots of all your GitHub repository backups. You can quickly restore a previous state of your repository or metadata up to 30 days back in time.
Backup issues, milestones and more
Backups include not only the repository with all branches but also all metadata like issues, milestones, releases etc. associated with the repository.
Download, clone or restore to GitHub
You can download the repository, metadata and wiki from every snapshot available. BackHub can also restore your repository to GitHub via the GitHub API or you can clone from BackHub directly.
Pricing and setup
10 Repositories Free Trial
Up to 10 repository backups$9 / month$108 / year
30 Repositories Free Trial
Up to 30 repository backups$18 / month$216 / year
75 Repositories Free Trial
Up to 75 repository backups$36 / month$432 / year
150 Repositories Free Trial
Up to 150 repository backups$70 / month$840 / year
300 Repositories Free Trial
Up to 300 repository backups$120 / month$1,440 / year
Up to 30 repository backups
- Backups of up to 30 repositories
- Backup snapshots of the last 30 days
- Backup issues, milestones and more
- Download files and metadata or restore back to GitHub