BackHub creates daily recurring backups of your repositories with snapshots up to 30 days back in time. Backups include not only the repository but also metadata like issues etc. associated with it. Just in case of an accidentally forced push, deletion or any scenario that potentially could lead to loss of data or metadata, BackHub makes peace of mind by keeping an up to date backup of your most valuable data.
More about BackHub
Backups with snapshots of all your repositories
Having an extra off site backup of your repositories has many benefits – here are a few of them:
- Rollback to a previous state of your repository in case something went wrong or led to loss of data
- Restore from your backup in case your repository has been accidentally deleted
- Keep a 30 day history of your metadata since it is not being versioned
Backup issues, milestones and more
Backups include not only the repository with all branches, but also all metadata like issues, milestones, releases etc. associated with the repository.
Download files and metadata
If you want to have a quick look into a backup without restoring it back to GitHub, you can download the repository as a ZIP file and all metadata as JSON files.
BackHub can restore your repository including metadata like issues and more directly back to GitHub via the GitHub API.
Pricing and setup
10 Repositories Free Trial
Up to 10 repository backups$9 / month$108 / year
30 Repositories Free Trial
Up to 30 repository backups$18 / month$216 / year
75 Repositories Free Trial
Up to 75 repository backups$36 / month$432 / year
150 Repositories Free Trial
Up to 150 repository backups$70 / month$840 / year
300 Repositories Free Trial
Up to 300 repository backups$120 / month$1,440 / year
Up to 300 repository backups
- Backups of up to 300 repositories
- Backup snapshots of the last 30 days
- Backup issues, milestones and more
- Download files and metadata or restore back to GitHub