Cloud 66 for Rails
Cloud 66 for Rails allows you to build, manage and maintain your Rails applications that can be deployed to any cloud provider or to your own server. Cloud 66 for Rails helps you scale your database with master-slave replication, without having to make any configuration changes. You can add back-ups, load balancers and de-commission servers with a single click. Popular Rails and Rack frameworks available.
- Automatic detection of the gems you are using in your Gemfile & building the servers for them.
- Support for native Rails concepts like Database migrations, Asset Pipeline Compilation, Webpacks, Active Cable websocket support.
- Multi-organization support.
- Native database support with backups and replication for MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch, Memcached & RabbitMQ.
- Audited & controlled SSH access to your servers for your team members.
- Automatic in-place, zero-downtime update of Ruby and Rails.
- Support for different deployment strategies.
How to get started?
Connect Cloud 66 with GitHub next with the cloud provider of your choice and deploy.
Pricing and setup
Rails Starter Plan Free Trial
Deploy up to 5 servers. This plan includes:$49 $24.50 $49 / month$468 $234 $468 / year
Rails Growth Plan
Deploy up to 30 servers. This plan includes:$299 $149.50 $299 / month$2,868 $1,434 $2,868 / year
Rails Pro Plan
Deploy up to 80 servers. This plan includes:$799 $399.50 $799 / month$7,668 $3,834 $7,668 / year
Rails Starter Plan
Deploy up to 5 servers. This plan includes:
- Deploy up to 5 servers
- Unlimited Team Members
- Load Balancer Support and 5 GB Backups
- Email Support