Cloud 66 Skycap
Skycap is a container-native Continuous Delivery Pipeline. It takes your code from any git repository, and allows you to build your image in a reliable, secure, and repeatable way.
Skycap runs your Docker build workflow step by step for multiple images. It comes complete with an intuitive UI & private Docker repository.
Combine with Maestro for an end-to-end solution.
More about Cloud 66 Skycap
• Complete solution including a hosted private Docker repository with every pipeline. Production-minded, with deployment/redeployment-hooks.
• Clear traceability from code to running container. Full control for teams & organizations, with approval and sign-off steps for build & deployment.
• Security features such as secret obfuscation & image attack surface reduction.
• Rollback & rebuild of images based on previous commits.
• Simple, intuitive user interface.
• Full integration with Github.
Combine with Maestro, our Application Lifecycle Management tool backed by Kubernetes, for an end-to-end solution for production Ops at scale.