Codecov provides highly integrated tools to group, merge, archive and compare coverage reports. Whether your team is comparing changes in a pull request or reviewing a single commit, Codecov will improve the code review workflow and quality.
- Upload coverage reports from your CI builds.
- Codecov merges all builds and languages into one beautiful coherent report.
- Get commit statues, pull request comments and coverage overlay via our browser extension.
More about Codecov
When Codecov merges your uploads it keeps track of the CI provider (inc. build details) and user specified context, e.g.
#newcode. You can track the
#unittest coverage independently of other groups. Learn more here
Through Codecov's Browser Extension reports overlay directly in GitHub UI to assist in code review. Watch here
Highly detailed pull request comments and customizable commit statuses will improve your team's workflow and code coverage incrementally.
File backed configuration all through the
- Do you merge multiple uploads to the same commit? Yes
- Do you support multiple languages in the same project? Yes
- Can you group coverage reports by project and/or test type? Yes
- How does pricing work? Only paid users can view reports and post statuses/comments.