Codecov provides highly integrated tools to group, merge, archive and compare coverage reports.
- Upload coverage reports from your CI builds.
- Codecov merges all builds and languages into one beautiful coherent report.
- Get commit statues, pull request comments and coverage overlay via our browser extension via Sourcegraph.
Are you an enterprise user / desiring an on-premises install? Please out instead to email@example.com
When Codecov merges your uploads it keeps track of the CI provider (inc. build details) and user specified context, e.g.
#newcode. Learn more here
Through Codecov's Browser Extension reports overlay directly in GitHub UI to assist in code review via Sourcegraph. See more here
Highly detailed pull request comments and customizable commit statuses will improve your team's workflow and code coverage incrementally.
File backed configuration all through the
- Do you merge multiple uploads to the same commit? Yes
- Do you support multiple languages in the same project? Yes
- Can you group coverage reports by project and/or test type? Yes
- How does pricing work? Only paid users can view reports and post statuses/comments.