Optimizing images yourself is time consuming, let ImgBot do all the heavy lifting for you. You just sit back and review the PRs :)
Every bit counts when your serving images to your customers.
Once you install, ImgBot will crawl all your image files in GitHub and submit pull requests after applying a lossless compression. This will make the file size go down, but leave the size and quality just as good.
When there are images living in your project that aren't totally optimized ImgBot will make you a new pull request optimizing them.
ImgBot uses a lossless compression algorithm from ImageMagick so all the images are the same quality and dimensions as before only they take up less space now.
It's 2018, your image optimization should be automated. No really, don't do it manually.
- Lossless compression
- Fully open source implementation
- Natural pull request workflow
- GitHub app based permissions
- Compression summaries
- Schedulable optimization runs
- File and folder ignore options
- Signed and verified commits
- Public + Private repo support
- Completely and totally free :)