POEditor is a highly scalable localization management service designed for translating software products, such as apps, sites and games.
Integrated with GitHub, it syncs with your repos automatically. You don't ever need to touch a language file.
Slack and HipChat integrations make it easy to get realtime updates about the localization process and the translation progress.
More about POEditor
POEditor is an online collaboration environment for the entire localization team. Because of its simple user interface, it requires only a few steps to set up a translation project and build a customized workflow.
To make your software products multilingual with POEditor, you can choose one or more of the following translations options:
- Assigning translators to specific languages (by adding them as contributors)
- Crowdsourcing translations from your community (using public projects)
- Ordering translation services from one of our partners
- Using machine translation
- Gettext (.po, .pot)
- Excel (.xls, .xlsx)
- CSV (.csv)
- Microsoft Resources (.resw, .resx)
- Android Resources (.xml)
- Apple Strings (.strings)
- iOS Xliff (.xliff)
- Java Properties (.properties)
- Key-Value JSON (.json)
- JSON (.json)
- Angular XMB (.xmb)
- Angular XTB (.xtb)