This repository contains my implementation of the exercises provided by the OCA Java SE 7 Programmer I Study Guide.
About the guide
The OCA Java SE 7 Programmer I Study Guide (E. Finegan, R. Liguori) has been designed to help you pass the Oracle's Java SE 7 Programmer I exam to achieve the OCA Java SE 7 Programmer Certification. The book contains coding examples, tests, exercises, and more. Its purpose is to familiarize you with Java fundamentals, concepts, tools, and technologies that will be represented on the exam.
About the exam
The OCA Java SE 7 Programmer exam (a.k.a. Java SE 7 Programmer I exam, a.k.a. Oracle Certified Associate exam, a.k.a. 1Z0-803 exam) covers the fundamental basics of the Java programming language and an overview of all Java programming technologies (and also a little UML). Passing this exam allows you to achieve the Oracle Certified Associated, Java SE 7 Programmer Certification. Once you've achieved it, you can take the Java SE 7 Programmer II (1Z0-804) to earn the Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Certification.
Here are the solutions of the exercises for each chapter.
- Chapter 1: Packaging, Compiling, and Interpreting Java Code
- Chapter 2: Programming with Java Statements
- Chapter 3: Programming with Java Operators and Strings
- Chapter 4: Working with Basic Classes and Variables
- Chapter 5: Understanding Methods and Variable Scope
- Chapter 6: Programming with Arrays
- Chapter 7: Understanding Class Inheritance
- Chapter 8: Understanding Polymorphism and Casts
- Chapter 9: Handling Exceptions
- Chapter 10: Working with Classes and Their Relationships
- Appendix H: Practice Exam
Ask all questions to my Twitter account.
Bitcoin address: 13BMqpqbzJ62LjMWcPGWrTrdocvGqifdJ3