Automates certain common tasks that you do during programming competitions: parsing, running and debugging problem tests, inlining library code.
- Parses problem statement and extracts test cases
- Generates solution scaffold
- Inlines library code and prepares a single source file for submission
- Runs the tests on your solution
- Assists in debugging the tests
caide is designed to support multiple programming languages and IDEs/editors.
Codelite and command line caide in Linux: (full size)
Codelite in Windows: (full size)
caide is split into the following components (click the links to learn more):
- caide is core command line application implementing all functionality. Windows and Linux are supported. Theoretically, it should also build on OS X.
- VsCaide is caide frontend (extension) for Visual Studio; currently supports C++ and C# programming languages.
- tccaide is a plugin for Topcoder arena required if you want to work with Topcoder problems.
Download caide from releases page. You will need either the command line executable for your platform, or the Visual Studio extension. In addition, if you want Topcoder support, you will need the Arena plugin.