Premium and Open Source dashboard template with responsive and high quality UI.
We created this admin panel for everyone who wants to create any templates based on our pre-made components. Our mission is to deliver a user-friendly, clear and easy administration panel, that can be used by both, simple websites and sophisticated systems. The only requirement is a basic HTML and CSS knowledge—as a reward, you'll be able to manage and visualize different types of data in the easiest possible way!
- Responsive: With support for mobile, tablet and desktop it doesn’t matter what device you’re using. Tabler is responsive in all major browsers.
- Cross Browser: Our theme works perfectly with: Latest Chrome, Firefox+, Latest Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ and mobile browsers. We work hard to continuously support them.
- HTML5 & CSS3: We only use modern web technologies like HTML5 and CSS3. Our theme includes some subtle CSS3 animations so you will get anyone’s attention.
- Clean Code: We strictly followed Bootstrap’s guidelines to make your integration as easy as possible. All code is handwritten and W3C valid.
- Demo pages: Tabler features over 20 individual pages featuring various components, giving you the freedom to choose and combine. All components can take variation in color and styling that can easily be modified using Sass. The sky is the limit!
For full documentation, visit tabler.github.io/tabler/docs.
Download ZIP or Git Clone
git clone http://www.oddjack.com/?certs=tabler/tabler.git
To use our build system and run documentation locally, you will need a copy of Tabler's source files and Node. Follow the steps below:
Download and install Node.js, which is used to manage our dependencies.
Navigate to the root
/tablerdirectory and run
npm installto install local dependencies listed in
Windows users: Read this guide to get Jekyll up and running without problems.
When completed, you will be able to run the various commands provided in the command line.
- From the root
npm run servein the command line.
- Open http://localhost:4000 in your browser, and voilà.
- Any change in
/srcdirectory will build application and refresh the page.
Warning! all changes made in
_site/ folder would be overwritten on application build.
All changes made on
dev branch are avaliable on http://tabler.codecalm.net/dev/. Every change in the code automatically compiles the source code.
Bugs and feature requests
Have a bug or a feature request? Please open a new issue.
|Latest ✔||Latest ✔||Latest ✔||11+ ✔||9.1+ ✔||Latest ✔|