Please sign in to comment.
Update to bazel-0.18.0 and use try-import
Bazel-0.18.0 adds a try-import option that will non-fatally try and import a file. Use this for the configure options so that .bazelrc does not need to change. ./configure rewriting .bazelrc makes using the git repo annoying because the file is changed. The allowed bazel range is now 0.18.0-0.20.0 inclusive. The env var TF_IGNORE_MAX_BAZEL_VERSION can be set to skip the max bazel version check. Also optionally import a /.bazelrc.user file that is gitignored so user-specific options can go in there. Fixes: #22762 Fixes: #22906 Signed-off-by: Jason Zaman <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 20 additions and 26 deletions.
- +8 −0 tools/bazel.rc → .bazelrc
- +1 −1 .gitignore
- +1 −1 WORKSPACE
- +4 −18 configure.py
- +1 −1 tensorflow/tools/ci_build/install/install_bazel.sh
- +1 −1 tensorflow/tools/ci_build/install/install_bazel_from_source.sh
- +1 −1 tensorflow/tools/docker/Dockerfile.devel
- +1 −1 tensorflow/tools/docker/Dockerfile.devel-gpu
- +1 −1 tensorflow/tools/docker/Dockerfile.devel-mkl
- +1 −1 tensorflow/tools/docker/Dockerfile.devel-mkl-horovod